Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 4, Day 3 - Overkill

I have tomorrow off, so I figured "What the heck, I'll kill it today". First I woke up and did my Kenpo X. In the evening, I taught my last cycling class of the semester. Since I'll have a month off from teaching (what am I going to do with myself for a month?!), I decided to send them off with a high-intensity, hour-long workout without the abs section at the end. I had a lot of fun, and left a nice puddle of sweat under my bike. TMI? Anyway, I went to the next studio over and took the yoga class after that. My legs actually cramped while doing a standing split. Mmmm...burn.

I also weighed in at the gym today. I'm still at 135 pounds, but I really don't expect to lose any weight. Besides, I'm back in my skinny jeans (actually, they fit better than when I bought them), so I know I've cut fat. Hooray for muscle! If I stay at 135, I'll be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment