Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 2, Day 1 - Core Synergistification

So today began week 2. I gotta say - I was dragging this morning. I am pretty darn sore from yesterday's Kenpo X, and it was an all-over, difficult-to-pull-myself-out-of-bed kind of soreness. I even caved and took an Ibuprofin before my Core Synergistification workout this morning. I'm not sure if it helped at all, but heck, I got through the workout. My heart rate was pretty high and I was totally beat, but I gave it my best. On the plus side, I had an easier time with those Superman Bananas, which gave me nasty bruises last week. No bruises this time! Hooray!

This afternoon I taught the boot camp class at the CRC. We had a great time, and a couple of the students said they really enjoyed the class. I think it was because I stole several of the exercises from p90x - lunge w/ kickback & bicep curl, wide leg sit-ups, and squat X-press.

After all that, I treated myself to a Cuban Reuben at La Fonda. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment