Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Career Alternatives

I took the day off so I'd be fresh for Girl's Night Out! We got spa treatments (I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time), a chair dancing lesson, and a pole dancing lesson. In these uncertain times, it's comforting to know I have other career alternatives.

















On another note, I didn't experience any soreness today. Considering how my hamstrings were on fire after yesterday's yoga burn, I'm really surprised. Was it Jillian Micheals's tasty, post-workout protein? Was it luck? Was it the God of Pole Dancing taking pity on me and giving me her blessing?

1 comment:

  1. Pole dancing lessons are fun :-) I took a few years back and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete