Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week 2, Day 4 - Yoga Burn

So today was yoga day! I still feel that Yoga X is the hardest of the p90x workouts - it's long (90 minutes), intense (i.e. 40 minutes of warrior poses), and definitely has some poses that I can't do yet (i.e. 1-legged half moon, pictured at left). However, I did way better than last week, and even made it all the way through the warrior section without cursing at Tony. I also had a much easier time with my vinyasas - if I go slow and concentrate, I can go through the chaturanga without collapsing. Yay, progress!

After my yoga burn, I put my chocolate whey powder to the test. Yummy! I made a chocolate-banana protein shake, and gulped that sucker down. I think a chocolate-peanut butter protein shake is in order, and I can't wait to try a strawberry-mango with the vanilla powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment