Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Week 1 Complete!

Today I did my final workout of week 1 - Kenpo X. I've been dreading the Kenpo (which is just glorified cardio kickboxing) all week. It's everything I'm generally bad at: quickness and coordination. Much to my surprise, I really enjoyed it! Who knew?
I made a point to focus, listen, and speak out the movements, "step, drag, hook, uppercut", or whatever it was. I put everything I had into every punch. Lol, I'm sure I'll pay for that tomorrow. I managed to keep up with it pretty well, and had fun doing it. I still struggle with that back kick on the left side, but it was getting better by the end.
The only thing I missed this week was one Ab Ripper X section. I'll try to put an extra one in this week, or I'll just bring more to my Cycle + Abs class on Wednesday.

Now I'm off to the barn to go horseback riding!

Here's my summary of week one:
[x] Core Synergystics
[x] Cardio X
[x] Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
[x] Yoga X
[x] Pole Dancing, Rest
[x] Legs & Back
[x] Kenpo X

1 comment: