Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Week 1, Day 6 - Legs and Back Back Back It Up

Because I took the day off yesterday to work the pole, the Legs & Back section got postponed to today. This was actually a difficult workout to follow - lots of variations of lunges, followed by lots of variations of pull-ups. I frequently had to watch the movement, and then rewind and play back to actually perform it. So it took a while to complete. But *whew*, it worked my legs. If anything, the back exercises were a welcome respite for my legs.
Because I don't have a pull-up bar, and don't have a place to put one even if I did, I instead use resistance bands. I even have a door attachment so I can anchor the band up high. I don't think they're giving me the same difficulty level of a pull-up, but it'll have to do.

Because it took so long, I didn't have enough time to do the Ab Ripper X section (I had to go to a wedding shower). And now Beth is coming over to watch a horrible movie whilst drinking inexpensive wine. I'll have to do Ab Ripper tomorrow with Kenpo. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment