Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Before" Tests

I have to complete a few tests to make sure I am physically capable of doing p90x. I haven't completed all of them yet, but had a few minutes and knocked out a handful. I will repeat these tests after 90 days.

Resting Heart Rate: 72 bpm. (healthy is between 60-80)
Pull-ups: 0 (should be able to do 1, but I "presently struggle" with this one)
Push-ups: 20 modified (need 15)
Toe Touch: +4.5" past toes (need at least -6" in front of toes)
Bicep Curl: 30 with 8 lb (need 10)

Part of why I'm doing p90x is that I have been plagued by my inability to do a pull-up. Even as a kid, I couldn't do them. Now's my chance!

More fitness test results and body measurements to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment