Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's the deal, yo?

Dear Editors of Cooking Light Magazine,
I have been a a long-time admirer of your delicious, expeditious and coherent recipes. Ever since I joined Maghound, an online distributor of hundreds of fine periodicals, Cooking Light has consistently been a personal favorite. Your culinary creations have been invariably wonderful, and I have praised your work and spread the good word to my peers at every opportunity. I cherish the glossy, luxurious photographs of your glistening pork roasts, blushing fruits, and immaculately arranged salads and casseroles that your staff has so painstakinlgy concocted in your enchanted culinary castle. Oh, what exquisite edible alchemy!
But, my friends at Cooking Light, I fear that a shadow has fallen across the formerly blessed fields of your Kingdom of Cuisine. I fear the worst.
I methodically perused your latest publication and found only one recipe that caught my discerning eye. One. Upon making said recipe (Stir Fried Rice Noodles), I could not deign myself to swallow it. It was utterly abhorrent! I forced myself to pluck out and consume the over-seasoned spinach, and the remaining dross faced its fate in the trash bin.
Yes, I concede that one bad issue is nothing to be concerned about. That is, unless it hadn't happened last month too! Your BBQ pulled chicken was equally inedible. How does one blunder something so fundamentally simple as BBQ chicken?! Your culinary castle is rapidly degenerating into a foodie fortress of doooooooooooom!
All of this leads to me ask one question, a question which I hope you take to heart as you construct future issues of Cooking Light. And that question is...YOUR FOOD SUCKS, SO WHAT'S THE DEAL, YO?!

Most Sincerely,
K Lizzle Strizzle

No comments:

Post a Comment