Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 5, Day 1 - Core Synergistics with a Buddy

Today began Week 5, Part Duex. This time I had a workout buddy, the beautiful, brilliant, badass ANDREA! And it was so great having some on to exercise with, because it motivates me to do my best (or risk looking like a sissy). Andrea is a long time fitness friend, and I've practiced many of my spin or boot camp classes on her before teaching them. She might be joining me for a lot of my future p90x workouts. Hooray!
On the plus side, I could almost do the isometric plank-chaturangas all the way through. I have to take a break at 40 seconds, but I think I can do the full minute in the coming weeks. Hooray! When I started, I couldn't even do the chaturanga pose at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment