Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm still alive! A talking now too.

It's been quite a week, and p90x didn't survive it. I wound up with a bit of a summer cold last week, which I then exacerbated by hollering at my horseback riding lessons all day Saturday. Consequently, I didn't have a voice on Sunday (the Sewing Party gals can attest). Even by Tuesday, it was still in bad shape, and my cold had settled into a painless, but incessant cough. So basically, today was the first day I've worked out since last week. I am such a bum!

To make up for last week, I decided to really bring it today. I got to the gym early and knocked out my p90x "Arms & Shoulders" workout. Then I taught my Cycle Abs class, so I got a solid 45 minutes of cardio exercise and 10 minutes of core strengthening. Arms, legs, cardio, and abs. Huzzah!

I'm also putting together a new schedule. Between classes, teaching at the barn, teaching at the gym, and looking for a job (ew), I'm pretty booked. I have to squeeze in my workouts when they're convenient, such as when I'm already at the gym. This is my plan:

Mon: Either Boot Camp class or p90x Legs & Back
Tue: Cardio X
Wed: Cycle Abs class, p90x Shoulders & Arms
Thu: Yoga
Fri: Indoor Cycling class, Ab Ripper X
Saturday: Rest or Stretch X
Sun: Core Synergistics

Sunday may end up being a rest day, because Saturday really isn't - I teach all day at the barn, which is kinda sorta exhausting, but in a good way. However, I think my weekday schedule is locked in stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment