Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 5, Day 3 - How to Make Your Pectorals Quiver

Ok, this is probably too much information, but if I lay down on my back and raise my hands into the air...my pectorals start shaking uncontrollably. Lol, that was how intense today's "Chest, Shoulders & Triceps" workout was. So many push-ups! I couldn't even come close to the number of push-ups the people in the video were doing, and the pike push-ups were terrifying - I was sure that my arms were going to give out and I was going to smash my forehead into the floor! See that girl? She's gunna break her nose!
Even so, I'm happy the video was as intense as it was. I really enjoyed the "Arms & Shoulders" workout, but didn't think it was too hard. This one is very hard. And I have four weeks of it. Oh yay!

On a sad note, I think I have to skip tomorrow's Yoga X. As much as I love Yoga X (sense the sarcasm?), I've been having trouble with my left knee. It's been hurting ever since I went on a run last week. I'm going to give it a break, because Yoga X is pretty hard on your knees, what with all those long, painful warrior poses.

On the happy note, tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo! I'm having a few buddies over for margs and fajitas. Maybe we'll go out dancing. Maybe I'll make some bad decisions. We can only hope.

1 comment: