Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hangovers, Night Terrors, and Other Excuses

So Week 5 was a fail. I will be repeating week 5 starting tomorrow. Let me explain myself. I will provide photographic evidence.

I took Thursday off because my left knee has been hurting, and I didn't want to subject it to the rigors of Yoga X. That doesn't mean I actually took it easy on Thursday. Oh, no. First I went out to Chastain and taught a little girl named Olivia. Olivia is such a sweetie, has a really natural seat in the saddle and is a fantastic learner. However, I had to run around the ring, leading her pony - it's a moderately physical activity, this teaching thing. Then I raced home and cleaned myself up for my "Cinco de Mayo de Casa de Kelly" party. We started out with some margaritas. Little known fact: Matt is a black belt lime juicer...








Then we went to East Andrews, like we live OTP and wear Ed Hardy...







And then we went to Lava Lounge, where there was, well, no one. So we decided to make our own party...






























You're welcome. Needless to say, Seis de Mayo was a little rough. Between the hangover, my torn up feet, and the enormous bruise on my hip - oh yeah, I had a nightmare that morning, bolted out of bed to run for the door, and faceplanted - I was in no shape to exercise.
I still felt bad on Saturday afternoon, although really just sore from my face plant. That night I went to trivia with the wine club girls (won Braves tix, yay!), and today I went home for Mother's Day.

Long story short, I haven't worked out since Wednesday. EPIC FAIL. Time to stop partying and start bringing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment