Kelly takes on an intense fitness program at home with p90x.
Christina goes hard core at the gym with her personal trainer.
We're gunna BRING IT then and we're gunna BLOG IT.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Scamming the Scammers, Part II

The house has THREE liquor chifferobes?! It really is too good to be true!

(214): How are you doing today? did you forward your Deposit becos they are people also interested in the house
(214): Are you able to send your deposit...They are other people that is up for the house
(678): Good morning! Before I submit my deposit, could you email me a pic of the liquor chifferone? You said the house has 1. I need to know it's big enough for us 3.
(214): Do you mean the Liquor chifferobe...
(678): Yes, that's what I mean. You're so sweet! I'll check my email for your pic.
(214): Good...we will be happy to receive you and your nfamily as our guest
(214): Please check your email now
(214): We will be happy to receive you as our guest(214): It will be ncie to have you as our guest
(214): Did you get it?

Email attachment:



(678): I did receive it. Thank you! It has a lovely distressede finish, but I don't think it's large enough for our purpose. Plus, I don't think it's a certified chifferobe. You should contact your dealer. But thank you so much for all your help. We'll have to decline.
(214): we have two of it let me send you the second one
(214): Let me send the second one...we have about 3 in the house
(678): Are you at the house now?
(214): yeah...i am at the house now...We already have you reserved...that is why we declined whosoever booked the house
(678): Oh, that was so kind of you to do
(678): Can you see Cuba today? Is the weather clear enough?
(214): You will be such a nice person
(214): Thanks...
(214): Yeah...sure
(214): All you need to get the house reserved is to get your deposit paid and your date will be reserved successfully.
(214): We will be happy to have you as our guest
(214): You will enjoy the house and its facilities

No comments:

Post a Comment